To avoid electric shocks, please consult a qualified professional electrician for help when installing and repairing. Don’t do the wiring with the power on!
In order to complete the wiring process without a problem, please confirm the following items before doing the wiring.
1. Live and Neutral wires are necessary to power the device. It can’t work without “Neutral”.
2. If it is a three-phase circuit, please use Neutral and select one of the Live cables to make it a single-phase input.
3. Please confirm the input voltage. It works with 100-240V AC input voltage.
4. Please confirm the parameters of the load going to be connected. The operating current should be less than 10A(TH10)/15A(TH16). The operating power should be less than 2200W(TH10)/3500W(TH16). If it is an inductive load, please confirm the rush current instead of the operating current.
5. Please confirm the cable diameter, it must be within the range below.
24-14AWG or 0.5-1.5mm²
1. Same wiring instruction for TH10&TH16.
Device Pairing Instruction
Switch the Device into Pairing Mode
After powering on, the device will automatically enter the “Quick Pairing Mode”(Touch) during the first use.
The LED indicator of the device will blink like this:
If the LED indicator blinks in other ways, please press the paring button for 5 seconds to switch the device into “Quick Pairing Mode”(Touch)
1. Press the button once, the device will quit the pairing mode.
2. If the device is not paired, it will quit pairing mode after 3 minutes.
3. Don’t plug on/off the sensor while pairing.
Add the Device in eWeLink
1. Launch eWeLink APP in the mobile phone.
2. Click ”+” icon at the middle bottom of interface.
3. Select “Quick Pairing” for adding device.
4. Choose the WiFi network that the device will connect with.
User Tips: Before choosing the WiFi network, location services should be turned on and location permission should be allowed.
5. Enter the correct WiFi password and click “Next”.
6. Wait for eWeLink to search for the device.
7. eWeLink finds the device.
8. Name the device and group it.
1. The device only works with 2.4GHz WiFi.
2. If the router is working in dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz), please upgrade the eWeLink app to V4.0.0 or above.
3. The Pairing will fail if a wrong WiFi password is input.
4. The device shall get close to router for a good transmission signal condition while pairing.
1. Can it be connected to a 12V DC load?
No, the output voltage is the same as the input(100-240V AC).
2. Can I set TH10/16 as “Perform” in a scene?
No, it’s forbidden.
3. Why I can’t turn off the device when it’s in auto mode?
To avoid unexpected conflicts, if the device is in auto mode, the on/off button will be hidden. The timers, inching, power-on state, and other control settings will be shielded.
4. Can I search for history of temperature/humidity?
5. Does it work with 5G phones?
Yes. 5G doesn’t mean 5GHz frequency, it’s 5th generation mobile networks.
6. How many users can the device be shared with?
Free:20, Advanced: 100, Pro: No limit.
7. Why does it remind me that the account does not exist when I share the device?
Only accounts registered on the same server can share devices with each other, please confirm the registration country / region.
8. Why can’t I set power-on status / inching / add camera / scene?
Please check if it is a shared device. The shared device only has on/off and timer functions.
9. How much operation history can be saved?
10. Can the timing be set to “seconds”?
No, the minimum unit is “minute”.
11. How many timers can be set?
Schedule, Timer, Loop Timer, a maximum of 8 can take effect at the same time.
12. How many seconds can I set for “inching”?
0.5-3600 seconds, must be a multiple of 0.5.
13. Can the timer be executed after the network is disconnected?
You cannot set the timing for the network disconnection, but as long as the power is continuously connected, the already set timing will continue to be executed.
Note: If the network is disconnected for a long time, the time error of the device will become larger and larger; It also may cause the device to restart.
14. Why is IFTTT sometimes not implemented? (Set device A to open and trigger device B to open)
In order to prevent the micro-link scene and IFTTT from triggering each other into an endless loop, IFTTT will not be triggered when the device is turned on by the scene trigger.
15. Can I flash another firmware into the device?
We don’t recommend it. The warranty will be void immediately.
16. Can the device return to the original firmware after I flash another firmware?
17. Can I downgrade the firmware?
18. Where can I download the official firmware?
It’s not for the public.
19. A shared the device with B. Why B can’t receive the notification of the operation from A?
Only the owner of the device can receive the notification. If the device is shared from others, the notification can’t be received.
20. How long is the warranty?
If it’s bought from our official store, it would be one-year warranty for non-human failure.
Why it doesn’t show temperature/humidity information after I plug in the sensor?
The device didn’t recognize the sensor, please check whether the sensor is fully plugged in.
Why does the app say 85℃, which actually can’t be?
Please upgrade the firmware to V3.4.1
There may be poor contact, please plug out and in the sensor again and confirm whether the contact is reliable.
Why the temperature/humidity information doesn’t change in real-time, but kind of delayed?
The temperature/humidity data upload mechanism is to detect the temperature and humidity data every 5 seconds. If the change of the temperature and humidity data is greater than the set threshold (temperature accuracy 0.5℃, humidity accuracy 5%RH), the temperature and humidity display will be refreshed.
Device offline issue
Please check the following problems by the LED indicator status:
The LED indicator flashes once on repeated means you fail to connect to the router.
1. Maybe you entered a wrong Wi-Fi SSID and password.
2. Maybe your router has a lower carrying capacity.
3. Maybe you place device in a space with a weak Wi-Fi signal.
4. Be sure that the MAC of the device is not in the black list of your MAC management.
The LED indicator flashes twice on repeated means you fail to connect to the server.
1. Make sure Internet connection is working.
2. Please contact your ISP and confirm our server address is not shielded:
cn-disp.coolkit.cc (China Mainland)
as-disp.coolkit.cc (in Asia except China)
eu-disp.coolkit.cc (in EU)
us-disp.coolkit.cc (in US)
If none of the above methods solved this problem, please submit your request via help&feedback on eWeLink APP.
Device pairing failed issue
1. Make sure device is in the pairing mode.
2. Make sure your Wi-Fi network runs on 2.4GHz band. Please try Compatible Pairing Mode (AP) or upgrade eWeLink APP to 4.0.0 version or higher if you use a dual-band router.
3. Make sure you entered a correct Wi-Fi SSID and password, no special characters contained.
4. The device shall get close to the router for a good transmission signal condition while pairing.