NSPanel Pro smart home control panel integrates all your devices and scenes for central control. On this panel, you can view camera monitoring, adjust light color temperature, room temperature, light colors, turn on/off lights, etc. Its version update log and FAQ are as follows. You can find the answer to your questions about this smart panel and learn more about it.
Another article about features introduction and specs👇:
SONOFF NSPanel Pro – Full Display for Smart Home Control
V1.4.0（Nov 8th, 2022）
1. Support voice calls to NSPanel Pro via eWeLink APP
2. Support SONOFF NSPanel Smart Scene Wall Switch
3. Support all models of SONOFF light strips
1. Optimize RTSP camera screen display, the screen ratio can be set to 4:3 or 16:9
2. The manual mode of the thermostat adds the function of locking the swipe bar, and the temperature cannot be changed after locking
3. Optimize mDNS function
V1.3.2（Sept 29th, 2022）
1. Support two-way sync between NSPanel Pro and Home Assistant devices, you can sync Zigbee sub-devices from NSPanel Pro to HA, as well as sync lights and switches on HA to NSPanel Pro.
2. Support adding MINIR3 and POW Elite.
3. Devices shared from others will display the share icon.
4. When updating to a new version, the version information prompt will pop up.
V1.3.1（Sept 16th, 2022）
- Added the custom wallpaper function, which supports uploading pictures in the APP as the wallpaper of NSPanel Pro
- Added the Device Consumption function, you can view the weekly power consumption.
- Support manual configuration, in the Screen Settings, you can choose whether to display the Smart Scenes, Thermostat, Device Consumption page on NSPanel Pro.
- Optimized the thermostat function to support more temperature sources
- The group you set will display the group icon on the panel
V1.3.0（Aug 30th, 2022）
- Support viewing Zigbee sensor temperature and humidity data for a day/week
- Compatible with YEELIGHT two-color, RGB, and five-color lights, you can sync the YEELIGHT lights added in eWeLink APP to NSPanel Pro
- Support SONOFF iPlug Wi-Fi Smart Plug – S40, you can check the devices power consumption recorded by S40
- Preview the volume while adjusting the system volume
- Added four new languages: German, Polish, Swedish, Ukrainian
V1.2.1（Aug 10th, 2022）
- Support smart temperature control, automatically or manually adjust the room temperature
- Compatible with Philips Hue Zigbee lights, IKEA Zigbee lights
V1.2.0（July 30th, 2022）
- Compatible with RTSP cameras
- Added “Theme”, you can change the wallpaper of NSPanel Pro
- Added “Timer” function, you can set a countdown with NSPanel Pro
- Support as the execution device in the scene, used as a doorbell
- Support adding TH10, TH16, TH Elite, TH Origin, DUALR3, DUALR3 Lite
1. Optimized the screen sliding experience
V1.1.0（July 7th, 2022）
- Support adding DIY cameras, currently support Espressif ESP32 Camera
- Added alarm clock function
- Support group control
- The scene belongs to which family is displayed in Manual Scene
Q. Which Zigbee sub-devices can be added to NSPanel Pro？
A. It supports all SONOFF Zigbee devices and other brands’ devices with Zigbee 3.0 standard protocol.
Q. How does it work with Home Assistant?
A. Sync the devices from Home Assistant to eWeLink App through add-on, then add the Home Assistant’s devices to the panel by adding widgets. It will be available in V1.4.0.
Q. What kinds of cameras does NSPanel Pro support？
A. NSPanel Pro supports adding four types of cameras: SONOFF Camera, RTSP Camera, ESP32 Camera and eWeLink Camera app.
Q. What new features will be supported in the future？
A. We plan to update features such as Power Consumption Graph, Customize Wallpaper, and Call Intercom. Home Assistant, Matter, and eWeLink-Remote will also be supported in the future. You can check for updates in the planning timeline.
Q. Does NSPanel Pro have relays?
A. It doesn’t have the relay. NSPanel Pro is a smart home control panel.
Q. Does NSPanel Pro support Matter?
A. It will support Matter in 2023. Please wait for our future update.
Q. Does NSPanel Pro have US size?
A. No. You can use NSPanel Pro on a desktop with the Enclosure Stand. We plan to design a frame suitable for the US mounting box to install on the wall. Welcome to discuss it in our official mall itead.cc comment section.
Q. Is the NSPanel Pro Android system or source code open-sourced?
A. The Android OS source code of NSPanel Pro comes from Rockchip, which is restricted by NDA and commercial license terms, thus, it is not public or open-sourced. However, we may publish the schematic diagram of NSPanel Pro for your secondary development if you are able to get related development documentation or source code of the Rockchip PX30 chip from Rockchip support or others.
Q. Are my Zigbee devices supported by NSPanel Pro?
A. NSPanel Pro is compatible with all the SONOFF Zigbee devices as it has a built-in standard Zigbee3.0 protocol gateway, theoretically, it’s also compatible with other brands of standard Zigbee 3.0 router/end devices.
Q. Can I install third-party apps in NSPanel Pro?
A. Installation of third-party apps is not supported. The OS is a special version of the Android platform that only allows for running a single application.