Physical Installation Guide
The device is installed in the light-base with clockwise to screw until tighten.
1. To avoid electric shock, please turn off the power before installing the device.
2. It is recommended that the device works under 220-240V AC. If the voltage lower than 220-240V AC, the device could not work normally and if
the voltage higher than it, the device maybe be burned out.
Device Pairing Instruction
Switch the Device into Pairing Mode
After powering on, the device will automatically enter the “Quick Pairing Mode”(Touch) during the first use. The device enters the “breathing mode”.
If the connected light doesn’t blink in this way, please power on the device for more than 10s, then power off, proceed the Power ON and OFF for
3 times until the connected light enters the “breathing mode”.
1. Press the button once, the device will quit the pairing mode.
2. If the device is not paired, it will quit pairing mode after 3 minutes.
3. If fail in the “Quick Pairing Mode”, please refer to the “Compatible Pairing Mode” in the troubleshooting.
Add the device in eWeLink
1. Launch eWeLink App in the mobile phone.
2. Click ”+” icon at the middle bottom of interface.
3. Select “Quick Pairing” for adding device.
4. Choose the WiFi network that the device will connect with. Before choosing the WiFi network, location services should be turned on and location
permission should be allowed.
5. Enter the correct WiFi password and click “Next”.
6. Wait for eWeLink to search for the device.
7. eWeLink finds the device.
8. Name the device and group it.
1. The device only works with 2.4 GHz WiFi.
2. If the router is working in dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), please upgrade the eWeLink App to V4.0.0 or above.
3. The pairing will fail if a wrong WiFi password is input.
4. The device shall get close to router for a good transmission signal condition while pairing.
1. What’s the working voltage of the device?
220-240V AC 50Hz
2. What’s the working environment of the device?
Working temperature: -10℃ ~ 40℃
Working humidity: 5%~95% RH, non-condensing
Working height: less than 2000 m
3. What’s the CCT (correlated color temperature) of the device?
All of them support to regulate warm and cold.
4. What’s power rating of the device?
5. How long is the life of the device?
6. What’s the standard of the device?
Standard E27 base.
7. How many historical operation records can be saved?
Three months’ records.
8. Does it support LAN control?
9. Can it work with IFTTT?
10. Can it work with Alexa/Google Assistant?
11. Does it support DIY mode?
Timer does not be executed” issue
1. Make sure the timers you set are enable.
1. The maximum quantities of timers: 20.
2. The maximum quantities of activated timers: 8.
3. It is not recommended that the device works offline for a long time. If the device has been paired with eWeLink but stayed offline for a long
time, it may cause the device restarted issue and the timer will not be executed. Thus, keeping the device online and checking whether the issue
Device status issue
1. The device’s status still remains when it works offline.
2. Once you delete the device on your App, it would default to “breathing mode”. If there is no operation on the device in 3 minutes, it will turn
to “bright”. In this case, the device will be “warm” when you turn it on again.
3. The device supports four scenes: Bright, Reading, Work, Night.
Device pairing failed issue
1. Make sure device is in the pairing mode.
2. Make sure you entered a correct WiFi SSID and password, no special characters contained.
3. The device shall get close to the router for a good transmission signal condition while pairing.
4. Make sure your WiFi network runs on 2.4 GHz band. Please try Compatible Pairing Mode (AP) or upgrade eWeLink APP to 4.0.0 version or higher if
you use a dual-band router.
If you fail to enter the “Quick Pairing Mode”(Touch), please try “Compatible Pairing Mode” to pair.
1. Press the light switch 5 times repeatedly at an interval of every 1s (OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON) when the light is on. The “quick
flash” indicates the device enters the Compatible Pairing Mode.
2. Tap”+” or select “Compatible Pairing Mode” on App.
Enter WiFi password and tap “Next”.Be patient until pairing completes.
Select WiFi SSID with ITEAD.XXXXXX and enter the password 12345678, and then go back to eWeLink App and tap “Next”. Be patient until pairing