Do you have many Yeelight lights at home and wish to control them through iHost? Now, Yeelight has released an official Add-on that supports synchronizing Yeelight devices on the same local network in iHost and allows you to control the on/off switch, brightness, and color. Let’s check the following guide step by step on how to achieve it!
Install and Run the Add-on
- On iHost Docker page, search for “yeelightdocker/ewelinkcube-yeelight-lan” and click “Add to list”.
- Install the Add-on. Run it.
Add Yeelight Device to iHost
- Click “Get token” on the Web UI page. iHost will scan the Yeelight device in the same local network as iHost.
* You need to add devices to the Yeelight APP first and select the same Wi-Fi network as iHost.
- Then iHost will show the Yeelight light in the list. Choose and confirm.
- Now you can control the Yeelight device in iHost, and set the local scene!