It is any third-party software program or script that is added to a program to give it additional features and abilities.
1. Insert your TF card.
TF Card Requirements:
Sequential Write Speed: Above Class 10
Memory Capacity: Above 64G (Recommend)
Cannot be the loop partition. If so, it must be formatted to other types and then come back to iHost to format.
2. Click “Format” to erase your data in the TF card.
3. After “Formatted successfully”, click “Install” to install the eWelink Smart Home Addon
eWeLink Smart Home can discover eWeLink WiFi devices in LAN. After login with eWeLink account, you can sync the device you chose to eWeLink CUBE. By eWeLink CUBE, you can control the device in LAN and link the Zigbee device in eWeLink CUBE with the scene.
|Product Model||eWeLink Smart Home Add-on Supported|
|S31/ S31 Lite||√|
*The Automatic Mode setting is not supported in iHost.
*Meter mode and mode switching are not supported. If the device is synchronized with iHost and a mode switch is required, the device needs to be resynchronized.
*Only remote controllers that have been added to the gateway can be synchronized with iHost. Learning buttons in iHost is not supported. Adding or deleting remote controllers within the local network will not be notified. To synchronize the devices again, you need to click the refresh button on the add-on page.
2. Click “RUN”. After confirmation, click “RUN” again.
3. Install successfully
1. Enter Web UI page.
2. Log in to your eWeLink account.
Note: Please update the iHost to the latest firmware 1.3.0 before you start to apply HomeBridge.
1. Log in to the iHost Web console and install the Homebridge image in the Docker.
2. Open the Homebridge Web page (the IP address of the iHost+:8581, for example, 192.168.1.105:8581) and install the eWeLink CUBE plugin in the Homebridge.
3. After installation, click “Get access token”.
*Click ‘Search iHost’ and enter an IP address to get iHost access token if you don’t find the iHost you want above.
*Expired. Click to reacquire a valid access token.
Please reacquire access token if you replace iHost, and all devices in Homebridge will be deleted simultaneously.
*Failed to connect.
Please confirm whether the iHost IP address is correct or not.
*IP already exists.
4. Get back to the iHost Web console and confirm to get iHost access token.
PS: If you choose “Cancel” to refuse to get the iHost access token, then you can’t get it again within 3 mins.
5. Back to the Homebridge setting page, click the “Device list” and select the device you want to “Save”.
6. Restart the Homebridge and you can see the device on the “Homebridge Accessories”.
Log in to the iHost Web console and install the Node-RED Add-on.
7. Enter the IP address of iHost and get the token.
8. You can deploy different nodes according to your needs.