- Effective time of motion detection alarm
- Motion detection and speaker alarm on smart scene
- Timed local recording
- View the monitoring screen via the Alexa Echo Show or Google Nest Hub
- Compatible Mode pairing device
- Display real-time viewers
- Drag the video screen to watch
- Online switching Wi-Fi
- “Speaker alarm” performs as “then that” action in IFTTT
Firmware version: 40720220420、37520211220
Insert TF card into the camera, and you can use the local recording and storage function. You can choose to record all the time or timed recording, and you can also view the recorded video.
In addition to sound pairing under WiFi connection and scanning code pairing under network cable connection, a new compatible mode pairing under WiFi connection is added.
Expected to be supported in eWeLink App Version 4.20
When you change your WiFi or transfer the device to other routers for releasing the load, it is very inconvenient to press the reset button on the device. Now switching WiFi online can be a good solution to this problem, you just need to enter the new WiFi and password on the eWeLink App, and then you can quickly change the WiFi your device is connected to.
Setup steps: Device Settings-WiFi Settings
The motion detection of the camera was supported as a trigger action (if this) in IFTTT. This time, an alarm is added as a perform action (then that).
Expected to be supported on 2022.3.18